3D Practice 3D Practice

You got me.

I am usually super cautious about screamers, but the 3D animated face thingy was too awesome not to see a second time. Image wasn't the scariest I've seen but the audio was good quality, (I hate the ones that sound super distorted). A screamer always gets an auto zero from me though.

Happy B-Day MTCaptain! Happy B-Day MTCaptain!

OMG VOTE SIX!

I loved it, got the rifle perfect. Too bad MTC didn't talk, oh wait, birthday present, right... lulz. I will totally buy you hentai in real life now though.

Peace

HAIL SATAN!

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Thanks man.
Woot! Hentai! XD
HAIL SATAN!

4chan 4evar 4chan 4evar

FATAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED

Warning: a fatal error has occurred and this flash must me shut down

ERROR:
1543A-332F Maximum amount of allowable awesome has been exceeded

Canadian Army Promo Canadian Army Promo

Great Laugh

I am actually in the Canadian Army and I love this flash, the part about the planes is so true. The animation was a bit too messy for my taste but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was for stylistic purposes. I would never have my uniform quite as wrinkled as that guy's was though. Great flash and something I'll show the guys in the mess over a pint.

CHIMO!
Pte Featherstone
6 Feild Engineer Squadron

Humpy Lumpy Humpy Lumpy

Good, but needs a pre-loader.

Very nice idea, humor was excellent. The only problem was the lack of pre-loader so the movie stops and loads in the middle.

Linerider: The Mine Linerider: The Mine

Not the right website.

Stuff like linerider courses are better suited for certain video submission sites. This cant really be counted as original.

The Duders: Emo Farm The Duders: Emo Farm

Prety awsome dude.

Nice, funny as fuck but there were a few problems with the dio... diol... word talky thing. You didn't give enough time between lines resulting in overlap and Mr.Bad was WAY to fast. Otherwise quite funny and well done.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

I know I'm planning to change Mr.Bad's voice. But my flash trail version time is up so I either gotta get a crack or figure our the trail version trick... agian. Gldad you liked it. and I'll try to improve the dio... weird thingy... Or just stop adding them.